Final Score: Hubs 4, Frank 5

I gave myself 3 point for the last hub because I did not have to use a torch
or a hammer. The whole idea of building the MOAP was not to have to hit it,
as this damages the tapered bearings. It looks like the problem was simply
age. The rust pattern in the hub bore suggests it had not been off in
years, and never had an anti-seize compound. Turns out the hubs and lug
studs were fine after all that, and the bearings are being replaced anyway
now. For those with brake drum/hub assemblies, Les Fairbanks has a puller
that works.

Frank in sunny Eugene