[no subject]

The top on my 68 300 is original. Little parts of it peel off. Vinyl is shrinking and stressing stitching mightily. Finally, the top is a baby poop green, acceptable (barely) in 1968, but not 35 years later.

It looks like Legendary doesn't do tops anymore. J.C. Whitney doesn't have the variety they once had, I think. Hydro-e-lectric advertises tops.

What do those of you who have replaced convertible tops recommend for choice of tops. I have concluded that going topless probably won't work.

Thanks in advance.

Doug Mayer <mobydoug@xxxx>