Old Mr. Zerk Correction

This old mind was close but no cigar. The man was Oscar Ulysses Zerk (not "Otto") and you can read about him at

http://www.kenoshacounty.com/community/book3folder/zerk.html

Thanks to Marv Raguse for the name correction.
In the Kenosha news story, it indicates that Otto was the inventor of the earlier style grease zerk, not the style we use today so now I'm a little confused because that is not the way I recall it being told by my friend and business associate Harold Jornt. But then, Harold was older than I am now when he was telling the story. Then too, whoever proof read the Zerk story titled it Oscar V. Zerk and his middle name was Ulysses which does not start with a V. So few if any mirrors give a perfect reflection, especially not the rearview mirrors.

Wayne