Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 Help...

Matt,
One thing you might try is to use a jumper wire from the battery to the field connection on the alternator, then if the alternator charges steady at full output you'll know it's all right. Make sure all the ground connections are good and all the wires are in good shape. If you need a new regulator, you might consider updating to the newer, solid state kind (it's not "correct" but it's a whole lot better).
Mike