From: <john_nowosacki@xxxx>
To: <wgraefen@xxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 5:11 PM
Subject: RE: gskts

Hi Wayne,
Check out page 112 of the 57 Chrysler/Imperial Service manual,
section c, third paragraph, in bold print. "No gaskets are used on
double rocker shaft engines"
Also, at the top of the section, there is a note describing the
difference in plugs between Firepower and Spitfire engines, and a
picture (Figure 26) at the bottom of the page, which is wrong, as
the pictures are reversed.
Do I get an autographed copy when I order your book?
John