From: "elmer tuuri" <eltuuri@xxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 C
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 20:27:39 +0000

There was a concept car a few years ago---Chrysler 300 C [hemi] - but the C
stood for convertable.
Better looking than the new one. The front end is way too blunt!! During Bob
Lutz reign cars looked
good. What happened? G M sure grabbed him in a hurry. He was a car guy!!
Speaking of concept
cars--I wrote a couple of letters to Chrysler and one to Bob Lutz urging him
make the CHARGER RT
with the new HEMI. Great for street and Nascar!!! Perhaps we should all
write-----about the Charger
and aero the nose on the 300 C [windtunnel]

Elmer Tuuri

ninemsn Extra Storage is now available. No account expiration - no need to worry about losing your Hotmail account. Go to http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/home&pgmarket=en-au