Re: [Chrysler300] 300H Fuel problem - answer

Re: [Chrysler300] 300H Fuel problem - answer

Bill,
The downside to not using the burnishing tool is that
as it is being retracted, as well as burnishing, it
also slightly expands the bushing to make it fit the
block. Without burnishing, the bushing could be
tighter on the shaft and too loose in the block,
letting it turn and wear the block.
It may be a while before I can even try to find my
burnishing tool. I am a wheat farmer and harvest
starts in a few days and I don't have my combine
ready, so my car hobby will be on the back burner till
after harvest. Check with me in about a month if you
haven't found one by then.