Trunk panel replacement

Hi all,

Need to start looking for a good trunk replacement panel for my 61. It seems like every 61 i come across has a rusty trunk (along with the gutter!). Wanted to know everyones thoughts on what is the best alternative? I remember someone saying that a 63 trunk panel works but needs some massaging! Does anyone know the difference and what need to be done to make it work? I have never seen one in person.

Any creative ideas or direction would be appreciated.

300'ly

Dan D.