Kevin Adams I ripped someone off rubuttal

Kevin Adams I ripped someone off rubuttal

Hello all, First, there is two sides to every story so
please allow me to explain mine. i posted my 62 parts
for sale because they were simply extra stuff. it is
obvious that my idea of quality does not match his .
There was never any intent to defraud larri . What i
shipped him was worth what i charged him for it .
Selling parts is certainly not worth public scandal
and my standing in the club . in talking with larri my
intent was to simply sell all of it as a package and i
still have one more package to send. However , I will
refund larri's money upon return of the goods in the
same condition as sent . Misunderstandings do happen
, but they can also be fixed . larri can contact me by
mail or phone anytime. Cordially, Kevin Adams