Re: [Chrysler300] Kevin Adams I ripped someone off rubuttal

Kevin, I contacted you time after time after receiving the parts but you chose not to answer my e-mails.I figured that if you would'nt answer my e-mails then we were done with ther transaction. As I stated in one of the e-mails: you can return my money and I would return the parts, you could return half my money and I would keep the parts or you could do nothing and I would deal with that.Because you were a member of the club I sent you $500.00(plus $40.00 shipping) up front. Funny how all of a sudden you've decided to respond to the club but for weeks you would'nt respond to me.I did'nt want to take this to the club but felt that I had a responsibility to other members when you posted parts for sale.How can you talk about differences in meaning of quality and send me cracked/broken/pitted parts and call them nice pitfree parts?Ive saved most of the e-mails that you sent me prior to me receiving the parts and can post them on the club site along with pictures of the parts I received if you want.I will not send the parts back without you first sending me my money back...I trusted you and sent you the money up-front... waited almost two months for the parts, now I'll send you the parts back after you return my money...trust me.Cordialy, larri

From: kevin adams <kmotion45@xxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Kevin Adams I ripped someone off rubuttal
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:32:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all, First, there is two sides to every story so
please allow me to explain mine. i posted my 62 parts
for sale because they were simply extra stuff. it is
obvious that my idea of quality does not match his .
There was never any intent to defraud larri . What i
shipped him was worth what i charged him for it .
Selling parts is certainly not worth public scandal
and my standing in the club . in talking with larri my
intent was to simply sell all of it as a package and i
still have one more package to send. However , I will
refund larri's money upon return of the goods in the
same condition as sent . Misunderstandings do happen
, but they can also be fixed . larri can contact me by
mail or phone anytime. Cordially, Kevin Adams