Re: [Chrysler300] Brake shoes for letter cars

Re: [Chrysler300] Brake shoes for letter cars

John,

Your neighbor Andy Bernbaum has the shoes for a
reasonable price. You'll just need to find someone to
grind them. Perhaps Andy can recommend someone in
your area.

Also, Richard Osborne had posted that he has a brake
and clutch guy in Columbus, OH who will do it all...