[no subject]

Hi. Club

I need your help I'm looking at a letter car , yes it is an E- problem is that its a 1926 Chrysler E-58 .. four cylinder , it has about 12,500 original miles , still runs , apart from that I don't know its shape .. Help !!!! , what's it worth and what do I pay .. I guy came up to me when I was driving my car and asked if I would like to buy it was owned by him and his brother since new here in Canada . thanks again for your help

Ben Meisner 300-E