Re: [Chrysler300] 300s

In a message dated 9/28/2003 9:46:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cross.ram@xxxx writes:

> We had 5 300's at the Franklin Mint car show today. All day all I kept
> hearing was "Where's Pete" and "Did anyone see Pete". We really did miss you
> Pete. On another note, two TRAILER QUEENS from N.J. drove their cars from
> their home to the show "IN THE RAIN". After the rain stopped it turned out
> to be a great day. Anyone looking to buy a Franklin Mint 56 Chebby Nomad?

My apologies, but it was raining at 5:00 AM when I woke up, and it continued
to rain until about 1:00 PM. It then resumed around 5:00 again for a while,
so I figured that we had simply avoided spending a day parked in the rain.
Additionally, it happened that yesterday's NASCAR race wa at Talladega, one of my
favorites. Congratulations to the two Daves for finally driving their cars
somewhere, as opposed to trailering them, and in the rain, no less. Sorry guys
- maybe next year, if they will accept my car again.

Pete