Re: [Chrysler300] apology, if due

It is great to know all you "out of Staters", no matter where in the world
you live, and we're proud to have you in our little group.

I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread, but as I remember the "C" in
300C denoted Convertable. At that time, they said that they were only making
the Hemi in a convertable.

C/D has already extending the Letter Series with the 300M and soon the N.
Using the original Letter Series as background promotion from time to time.
And we all know they arn't close to the old "Brute" excitment! Still nice
cars though.

Ray Jones