Mopar Turquoise Engine Paint

The California Chrysler Products Club had a show on Sunday and the subject of
the proper color for the engines was discussed. Much talk about Plasticote
being the right color but having been discontinued. Seems there was a thread
about this some weeks ago. My question? who cares? Chrysler still sells the
real stuff under Mopar Performance Engine Enamel Part number P4120752.
Probably available at your dealer but certainly available at Summit Racing for $7.95
a can. Their Sept-Oct calalog asks $5.95 a can but they are charging $7.95 in
spite of the old price. Still cheap enough and who can argue that Mopar
isn't the "keeper of the kolor"?
Since I was the emcee that awarded the trophies, I took my worst car so as
not to have to award myself a prize..........never-the-less the '66 300 rag
recently from Mena took first in 300s as there were no other entries. Where were
the rest of you NorCalr's?

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061