From: Edward Cassidy <edwardcassidy@xxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:16:56 -0700 (PDT)
To: hurst300@xxxx
Subject: Re: Lil Red Express -- Re: Few Questions for ya...True Spirit

Ray,
I may have told you this before but I have 4 Hurst 300 rims that were on my
LRE when I bought it. They are not in the best of shape and they have been
painted red but they are yours if you want them. I had them on ebay at one
point but no one wanted them. I don't have any of the trim, just the rims. I
am near Jacksonville, FL.
Ed