re -Leather Softner

I too remember trying to get more leatherique, a few years later -after my first order, and found the company (Caulson -I think - not sure of the spelling) closed think the owner/product developer passed away - not sure) . I manage to trace down a family member of the company owner who gave me a name/source of getting some more dye etc. if any was left - as the company (I assume a small family operation) was no longer. I was only able to get the oil as the dyes (cherry red for the sport 62) Etc. were no longer being made.

I still have some of the oil and it is still in usable condition which not the case for Lexol which I bought years later - it went bad (curdled). As I told that Lexol has a high percentage of water and some non organic stuff. I did find that the leather would not take a dye/color finish well if it was treated with Lexol but had no problem with stripping the leather paint off the leather (62 chrysler 300 red leather), treating with the Leatherique oil (on hot weather days), filling the cracks, and re-spraying the paint/dye (after the oils have soaked into the leather and excess wiped off and allowed to set a few weeks

I'm happy to hear, through this lister service ) that someone has rescued the the product line and has it back on the market!

Ken Wilson