Magazine Story

To all the members that showed an interest in my magazine story. Well I finally received a copy. The name is" Freedom" a magazine for Chrysler and Jeep owners. It is a very classy magazine. It is on the same caliber as our" Forward" magazine put out by the Walter P. Chrysler Museum. Freedom is larger in overall dimensions. Their stories are Jeep Trips in different parts of Europe,and Stories on new cars and Vans. A few stories here in the states driving various new cars like the Crossfire. My issue is #17 and is the Winter 2003. The stories that my car is in is called" My First Chrysler." The cars included in the article were 2002 PT Cruser-France, 1958 Dodge Custom Royal 2DHT-Canada, 1960 Dodge Polara 2 DHT- Canada, 2002 PT Cruiser- USA,
1929 Plymouth U series Roadster- Australia, 1956 Dodge Custom Royal 2DHT ( mine) USA, 1987 Chrysler New Yorker-Germany, 1961 Chrysler 300G- USA, 1975 Hillman Avenger 1300 Super - UK ( no picture) I guess Chrysler bought them out), and a 1962 Chrysler 300H- USA. Actually you would never know the Magazine was printed in England but for a few changes in the names of car parts. My picture of me at age 17 sitting on the Bonnet of my Dodge and one other where my mother became my Mum. Other than that it is a great high quality magazine. I'm trying to get a few more copies but so far I'm not very successful yet. I can't send pictures. againest listsaver rules
Everybody have a good week- Gary Barker