From: <trkosky@xxxx>
To: <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 6:35 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Power Steering Advice Needed!

Hi Everyone in Chrysler Land:

Got a 59E. When I turn to the left, I hear what appears to be a "hissing"
noise. No noise when I turn to the right. Also, when I first start the
engine
(and it's cold) the steering wheel sometimes turns automatically about half
turn to the left. There is plenty of power steering fluid in the resovoir,
and supposedly the unit has been rebuilt! Any suggestions are GREATLY
appreciated. Thanks all!

Tom

For list server instructions, go to