Re: [Chrysler300] Clarification Please! Chrysler 300 Hemi C 2005

Re: [Chrysler300] Clarification Please! Chrysler 300 Hemi C 2005

In a message dated 2/6/2004 2:31:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, r41hp@xxxxxx
writes:
Let's stop this one before we get everybody worked up.
The answer is "NO!"

This straight from Chrysler:

"Chrysler 300C and Dodge Magnum RT will be equipped
with the first five-speed automatic transmission ever
offered in a Chrysler Group passenger car...
This five-speed automatic transmission is standard
equipment with the 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine on the
rear-wheel drive 2005 Chrysler 300C and Dodge Magnum
RT. It is a DaimlerChrysler transmission built at the
Indiana Transmission Plant II in Kokomo, Indiana... "

Andy

--- Jess <jpmiklas@xxxx> wrote:
> I understand the new HemiC 300 comes with a 5-speed
> automatic, but are you
> saying you were told that a 5 speed manual is
> available with the hemi?
>
> Jeff Miklas

But they DO have a 5 speed stick somewhere, because it is the ONLY
transmission you can get in the V-10 equipped truck. Since they have it, Iwould
imagine that they will use it elsewhere eventually.

Pete Fitch