Re: [Chrysler300] Clarification Please! Chrysler 300 Hemi C 2005

Re: [Chrysler300] Clarification Please! Chrysler 300 Hemi C 2005

Sorry, Pete. The V-10 powered Ram SRT-10 has a SIX
speed manual, just like the Viper. Doesn't mean it'll
bolt to a 5.7 Hemi Magnum. They have a manual for the
HEMI in a 3/4 truck, but why would Chrysler spend big
bucks on a super high-tech automatic for their luxury
car and then offer a truck transmission? I'd be 1961
all over again with a taxicab transmission in a 300G.
Americans hardly buy any manuals anymore, anyway. I'd
be shocked if the new 300 ever got one.

This all proves "we" the original 300 enthusuasts,
will never be happy with a new Chrysler. You guys
want fins. Yep, the old 300's had 'em... unless you
have a 300L. What percentage of letter cars had a
manual transmission anyway? Not a big part of the 300
experience for most people.

Love,
Andy