Re: [Chrysler300] Clarification Please! Chrysler 300 Hemi C 2005

Re: [Chrysler300] Clarification Please! Chrysler 300 Hemi C 2005

The real story of that 5 speed automatic is that it is identical to the
transmission used in the Mercedes E class. In fact the entire drive train, brakes
and steering column are right out of the E-Class.
Don't believe me, then go test drive an E-Class and then a 300 C Hemi.
Electric tilt and telescopic steering and the smoothest transmission we have ever
seen in a Chrysler. Oh, and I forgot to mention, the hardest seats we have ever
felt in a Chrysler. But that's to keep us humble and to constantly remind us
of the current foreign decision makers at the former mighty Chrysler
Corporation of America!
Too bad it's so ugly. Fins would have been nice. It does lend itself well to
a full vinyl roof. And "wide whites" would really set it off.
Maybe it will become the first Hemi Pimpmobile from Chrysler.
Ed