300H cover car

Hi Group

Don't know how many of you subscribe to Auto Restorer magazine. Robb Report or Automobile Quarterly it is not. It is however an excellent reference source for those of you who do your own restoration and maintenance. They accept no advertising so it is not the typical infomercial rag available on newsstands today.

Mark Souders beautiful 300H is the cover car and subject of a well written feature article. I was excited to see it because my H is an exact twin to his car.. Admittedly his is about a few years ahead of mine in the restoration department :-(

Sorry to say the magazine is by subscription only. Those of you who do not subscribe might get a single issue at their web address:

www.autorestorermagazine.com

300ly

Russ Vaughan