Kiwiland and a freeby

Safely home from the Land of the Agnew and Grigg and I'm reporting that
should you take a vacation to the Land Down Under the Land Down Under, bring a tee
shirt that says: American Mopar Collector Inspector and you will not have to
buy a single meal or drink in your stay. Like our Swedish brothers, there are
some SERIOUS Moparheads in New Zealand and they really really really like
those cars. I'll share some stories at parking lot confabs in future meets but
Sandy and I will, like MacArthur, return. Wonderful people, wonderful land and
Dave Agnew should be their Prime Minister!!

Should anybody want stuff from a 66 Chrysler NY'r coupe which includes the
front disc brakes in working condition, give me a few weeks to continue
purloining the bits, including the 440 and torqueflight plus the air conditioning, to
make a Town and Country street rod from a 48 Windsor coupe foisted upon me,
and it is yours, FREE, for the taking. Not too keen on removing and shipping
of these brakes , just want the car gone so email me privately and lets make a
deal..You take, I give.