Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: for lower gas prices

Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: for lower gas prices

So, Roger, are you suggesting that all of us SUV drivers trade in our
vehicles for a tiny little econobox? What difference would that make? I complain
about gas prices no matter if I'm filling up my Grand Cherokee or my Cirrus. I
would complain even if I'm driving a gas-sipping Japasaki. It's all
proportional. While I agree that not all SUV drivers really need one, it is the
owner's choice. As a volunteer firefighter, it's good for me to have a 4 wheel
drive to get to the fire station in any weather when the whistle blows. I don't
know how it is in California, but here on the East Coast we have the freedom to
choose any vehicle we feel confident in driving. And besides, those tiny
fuel efficient cars don't do as well in snow as my big gas pig Jeep. And I've
never seen a 1.5 litre engine capable of pulling a camper or any trailer for
that matter. No offense, Roger, but I'll keep my Jeep and continue to bitch
about high gas prices. It's just my nature. Thanks for your insight.

Regards,
Mark Souders
Mohrsville, PA