Re: [Chrysler300] Moron Needs Help!

As other members have said, it's fine to leave it there but I have had success removing washers, carb retaining pins, and nuts out of those passages by using needle nose pliers(magnetized) or a little trick that usually works is to push a small magnet into a piece of vacuum line so the magnet doesn't grab the head and fish around. Of course you could always turn the car upside down and shake!

Ryan Hill

The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca