Cruise on Scenic 7

If anyone is interested...

Hi,
We're club members and also resort owners on Bull Shoals Lake, Arkansas. We wanted to pass along this invitation from the Arkansas Tourism Industry Newsletter.
---------

Want a great way to get out and enjoy Arkansas's natural scenic beauty?Join the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism and its regional tourism partners for "Hubcaps on the Highway," a classic car cruise on Scenic 7, April 30 - May 1.
The cruise, open to owners of classic or custom cars, celebrates Arkansas's Scenic 7 Byway. Participants can start either in El Dorado or Harrison. On April 30, both locations will hold kick-off events for participants and the community. On May 1, participants travel up or down Scenic 7, stopping along the way to enjoy the sites. They will meet in Hot Springs for aparade, car show and dinner.
Participation is limited. For more information, contact project coordinator Jennifer Wilson at Jennifer.Wilson@xxxx or (501) 975-7258.

--------
We're not very far from Harrison, AR so feel free to stop in and say hi!

Paul and Vicki Swanson
www.howardcreek.com