Re: [Chrysler300] Crankcase venilation on 300's

Re: [Chrysler300] Crankcase venilation on 300's

Paul, I have a 301 V/8 from a 55 Chrysler and it only has a 2bbl. but also has a after market thin spacer under the carb. It has the tube connected for the PVC. The car came from the Bay Area and this was put on as a after market setup from the early smog days. I saw these also in LA in the early smog days.--Gary Barker

paul holmgren wrote:

OK, having a picture of a factory setup, I need more info!!!

Does ANYONE out there have a WCFB carb that is set up for a
PCV system. I KNOW they exist, missed out on a carb from
a single 4bbl instalation on e-bay the other week.

I am Looking for a few closeup pics of the carb base