C300 Chrome Letters

C300 owners, I have 3 full and one partial set of letters
that spell chrysler, also have 3 sets of 300, two are rechromed
still showing some pits, one is original in fair shape.
I bought them from a member, off of this site thinking they
would work on my B, but the pin locations don't line up so
the must be for a 55 C300.
I paid $100.00 for them and will sell for that same amount.
Shipping should be about $5.00.

Thanks, Jim Faber South Carolina 78F and sunny