300F ang G stuff

Hi there, I am pretty new to this club but not new to Chrysler 300s.
this is my first time posting anything, hope it works out. I am looking
to find new homes for some spare 300F and G doodads, thought I would put
the word out here before ebay.
I have a few consoles that I would like to have go away and I don't want
to toss them out, some are just bare fiberglass shells, some have
various amounts of trim, I may have a few armrests too. No tachs or
ashtrays, plenty of window switches available though(needing resto
work.)
I have a bunch of bucket seat frames, some are crummy looking but most
can be salvaged by sandblasting and such, no side trims right now but
maybe soon. I do not have any swivel racks, just the actual bucket
frames. Even a convert one.(rear)
I have a spare engine and trans out of a 300F with driveshaft. Needs a
total rebuild of course, acc stuff still on it, non air engine. Bad
news-no ram stuff, exhaust or distrib. And it is stuck. Good news-solid
lifter adjustable valvetrain engine. I will dig it out from the corner
of the garage and get the #s off of it soon. Spare cyl head included,
from a G I think.
I am not trying to get rich off of these things, just trying to find new
homes other than mine! Reasonable offers.
Thanks very much, hope to see everyone at your show this spring!
Lee in San Diego
JS23ROB@xxxx