RE: [Chrysler300] motor/trans swaps - mount locations

RE: [Chrysler300] motor/trans swaps - mount locations

 Mr. Vath, Mr. Meyer gives good advice! I might
emphasize the point, that you need to get the 65 rear
mount{removable cross member} when you grab the 65
trans. from the donner c-body. And you will need your
61-413 pan and pickup tube for your 440. Cut just the
mounting pad out of your 61 cross member then take
allot of metal when you cut the mounting pad off the
65 cross member! If you've got any questions on how to
proceed with this, call me. I've done it! Imperial
Motors has new rear mounts for the 65 also. Regards,
Jerry Olson