Re: [Chrysler300] oval air cleaners

In a message dated 02/05/2005 6:10:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mr-320@xxxxxxxxx writes:

they  finally talked to his lawyer and the
upshot was, we have lots more money to  spend on lawyers than you do, go
ahead and sue us, we will tie it up in  court forever and if you do ever
get anything it will be all eaten up in  legal fees..
ISNT THE U.S. PATENT SYSTEM  WONDERFUL?? [for the big rich
companies]
he still has the patents, but has never seen a penny  from
k&n....

fyi

JEFF
tucson  az.

That's exactly what Sears told the guy who [presentred  them with the ratchet
wrench which they then ripped off and sold.  The guy  persisted and Sears
wound up payiong not only the royalties (in the millions)  but also his
attorney's fees and all court costs.  Perhaps yor buddy should  have pressed a bit
harder at the outset.

Pete Fitch

Give the gift of life to a sick child.