[Chrysler300] Fram filters

Is everyone through bashing Fram oil filters ?  Gil Cunningham says he's
used them for 20-30 years with no problem and I also have used them for 42
years in 24 cars and over a million miles with no problems.  Mr. Anderson
sends us a long discussion concerned mainly with air filtration, not oil,
the original query.  At the end of said discussion presumably written to
persuade us that Frams are junk, he admits having no evaluations to prove
them dificient, finally agreeing with Gil that he is right and never had one
let him down.  Case closed.
    I will however, inform the engineers at our engine plant in Indianapolis
( International Truck and Engine - manufacturer of the Powerstroke "Ford"
engine) that their air filtration design is bad and they should consult with
Baldwin for an effective one.

Del Kerney
61G

Give the gift of life to a sick child.