RE: [Chrysler300] Winter Nap

I had a similar problem years ago with one of my '65 300's. After replacing
the fuel pump, the filter, and the needle and seat; I realized I had a small
hole in my fuel line where it passed through the subframe and I couldn't see
it. The hole was quite small but wouldn't allow enough vacuum in the line to
draw any fuel from the tank. I'm not sure if you've restored the car or if
the fuel lines were replaced but that is another thing to consider.

Good luck. Ryan in Vancouver

'Thanks & Giving.'