[Chrysler300] Winter Nap

Now that spring is (finally!) approaching, I am getting the 300F out of
winter storage.  It won't start, and the problem seems to be fuel.   Gas dumped
into the carbs will allow the engine to run for 5 or ten seconds, but  then it
quits.  I've pulled the fuel inlet tube from the fuel pump into the  carbs, and
it's dry, and no gas comes out when the engine is cranked.  I'm  working my
way down to the fuel pump.  If nothing spurts from the pump when  the engine is
cranked, would anything be damaged if I were to use air  pressure to blow out
the fuel line from the fuel pump input out to the fuel  tank?   Thanks in
advance for whatever help is out there.   McTaggart

Give the gift of life to a sick child.