[Chrysler300] once again - listserver rules

[Chrysler300] once again - listserver rules

Referring to the last  e-mails on the "car insurance" thread:

1/ They has absolutely no Chrysler 300 content whatsoever. Therefore, they do not belong on this listserver, period.
2/ They have absolutely no Chrysler 300 content whatsoever. Therefore, of no interest to the members of this list.
3/ They have absolutely no Chrysler 300 content whatsoever. They should have been addressed directly to whoever they were meant for.
4/ They have absolutely no Chrysler  300 content whatsoever. Now, 450 individual members of this list have had to hit their "delete" keys to erase.
5/ They have absolutely no Chrysler 300 content whatsoever.

Now:  what part of  "matters pertaining DIRECTLY to Chrysler 300's" do members of this list not understand?   is this such a difficult concept to grasp?

So - once again - here we go:  this listserver is a PRIVATE listserver, owned and operated by the Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc.  for current, dues-paying members. Any e-mail posted to this listserver must be "on-topic" - namely, have relevant Chrysler 300 related content.

Any listserver member who does not comply with this VERY SIMPLE rule will find his or her listserver privileges suspended. Anyone unhappy with the aforementioned rule and who might wish to start  their own listserver is quite welcome to do so.

Thank you all for your cooperation. As usual, please send any hate mail replies directly to me at: crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx .  And - please reply to each other privately if your reply has little or no value to the other 450 members of this list.  This whole situation would have been avoided if Dave S.'s  inquiry had been replied to privately by whoever felt like replying to him.

John Hertog
Electronic Communications Committee
Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc.