[Chrysler300] 2005 Spring Meet

I'm planning on attending the Michigan Spring meet but unfortunately have only one day available.  My wife is insisting I get rid of a lot of old parts - nearly all 1957 Chrysler and 300C.  I have a few NOS parts.  I would also like to see the Chrysler museum and of course meet members and see their cars.

Would it work for me to arrive Sat. am (I'd be traveling from Cadillac, MI) and hope to sell/unload the parts (out of the back of my minivan) before the museum  visit?  I could also visit on Friday if that would be more convenient.  I don't want to interrupt scheduled/planned meet activities.

Thanks,

Carlton - 57 300C  - (looks like a nice day here in north - central Wisconsin)

Give the gift of life to a sick child.