[Chrysler300] G carpet piece (black) between driver seat and center con

[Chrysler300] G carpet piece (black) between driver seat and center console

Hello everyone! I have a bad rip in carpet just below pot metal edge of center console. It is the piece along driver's side edge of console going down to carpet hold down strip. The whole piece will have to be replaced. I talked with Jeff Carter and we decided that replacing just one section (the one desribed), would look funny.  It would be the wrong material. I suggested Gary Goers and he even then thought material, just the piece, wouldn't look right with the rest of the original carpet. Also, I really would rather not replace the whole carpet because of $, so, just that original above mentioned piece that hopefully one of the club members would have. Any out there!?  Thanks VERY much in advance and hope every one had a GREAT 4th of July!!   300ly, Brandt H. J. w/ a G.  San Diego area, California.

Yahoo! Groups Links