[Chrysler300] C300 Vent Windows and Frames

[Chrysler300] C300 Vent Windows and Frames

Good afternoon all,

I am finally getting my C300 back from being painted (several years
after starting the restoration) and I have a big question about the vent
windows and frames.  I need to get the chrome portions rechromed and
have no idea about how to disassemble them.  The rubber gasket around
the vent window is gotten hard over the years and I am afraid that if I
remove it then it will crack and break apart.  Is there any source for
this gasket?  The frame appears to be held together by rivets so where
do you get new ones to put it all back together?   Most important is
there a company that would rebuild and rechrome everything for me?
Also, I am going to be putting the front and back glass in soon and I
need the gaskets that hold them in place.  I have faxed Gary Goer and
have yet to receive a reply from him.  Is there another source for these
gaskets?  As a side note my local paint shop did an awesome job painting
the car.  They have had it for about eight weeks now and I should get it
back this week.  I just bought a new set of chrome wire wheels to
replace the old ones and was very happy with their quality and the man
that owns the company was very nice to do business with.  If anyone is
interested in contacting him his web site is
http://www.cadillacworld.net/Chryslerkelseyhayeswheels.html .  I don't
know if anyone has used him before but I would recommend him to anyone.
The set of four wheels and center caps was about $1,400.  I look forward
to hearing back about the vent windows and the front and rear window
gaskets.

Thanks,
Hardy
C300