Re: [Chrysler300] In the HOT, HOT, HOT of the afternoon, Cokers can go t

Re: [Chrysler300] In the HOT, HOT, HOT of the afternoon, Cokers can go to hell

I have preached to the non-believers for many years that Coker tires(and
many of the others who pay to use the names or are made by the major
manufacturers) are junk.  Poor(read lousy) whitewalls, blowouts, tread
separation, lousy warranty, radial pull, vibrations, out of round(have I
left anything out?).  If you have not yet experienced any of these, you
will.  Thankfully we had no incidents such as you experienced while
traversing the narrow roads, extreme curves and 1000 foot drop offs while
running our autos around the lake.  Indeed I had expressed this concern of
Coker's while riding as a backseat passenger with one of our members on one
of our outings.

You certainly had a rough trip home.  Mine was uneventful except for the
horrific traffic backups on highway 50.  Lake Tahoe traffic, does make our
Bay Area traffic look like the Bonneville Salt Flats.

Thank you and all others who worked so hard to put on a fine show.  I do not
think that I have ever had 3 restaurant meal in succession that pleased me
as much as those that I experienced on this trip.  And even the Viking was
great except for a crummy TV(and I was not suppose to be watching it anyway,
so that made it easy).  We all cannot hardly wait for your next
presentation.

And what a great bunch of guys and girls and cars!

Roger Schaaf
300 B, Calyfornua