Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler Trivia

Back in 1960 Bill " Maverick"  Goulden and I were both racing are Dodge
Darts with the Ram Induction 383's at the Lions Drag strip in So. CA.
and we were vary rarely beat.   I was just super tuned on a chassis
Dyno.  with 3:31 gears.  He had factory backing and 4: 10 Gears.  Thats
why he always beat me.   But I had a lot of second place finishes.
Gary Barker