[Chrysler300] Fit to be tired

Mac:

Your plan seems sound to evaluate mechanical fit and interference around
the front wheel and hub.

The final analysis would seem to require a tire of the specified size be
mounted to the new wheel and the wheel mounted to the car so that
possible tire rub could be observed.  Including on California road ruts
and in hard cornering.  I drove through Stockton today and you wouldn't
have to leave the city to get some good tests.  By the way, Delta
Plating on South Stanislaus is going out of business--owner is retiring.

Another issue might be clearance for tire chains if anyone still has to
use these on their lettercar.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA