From: Rich Barber <barber@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:08:37 -0700
To: Chrysler 300 Club International Yahoo Server
<Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Stockton Wheels, Muscle cars, the meet (C3OO-L),
Concours

There has been so much correspondence on the Stockton wheel deal, I find
it hard to follow.  I have a complete set of five 15"X5.5" C-300 wheels
and am only 30 miles from Stockton.  If the issue of fitment and
compatibility of the Stockton Wheel special production runs is still
open, I'd be happy to take my C-300, the unmounted wheels and a C-300
hubcap  to Stockton for a check to verify compatibility of the Stockton
wheel on the C-300 and 300-B (and the similar NY's, Windsors & Imps.).
Judges:  I am keeping the stock wheels and wheel covers to gain quick
points in next concours.  I would hope the concours rules might be
changed to not ding cars for having factory optional wheels (and other
factory options).  Not grousing, just a suggestion.

Tony:  Let me know if you think a run to Stockton would be of value.