Re: [Chrysler300] Special Stockton 300 Replacement Wheels

Re: [Chrysler300] Special Stockton 300 Replacement Wheels

Now I know why there are 2 sets of holes on my "F" wheel? But my car uses
lug nuts and has no locating pin and my '99 BMW has studs.

No vents and no nubs on my wheels either!

So I have wheels with useless holes but no nubs or vents. Ma Mopar giveth
and taketh I guess.

I had a 1966 Chrysler 300 that had a hubcap rotation problem. My "F" does
not have that problem. No nubs either! Guess the hubcaps grabbed into my
rusty wheels real good. Hopefully they will grab well in the powder coating.

The "F"'s brakes faded big time until I switched to disc brakes. Wonder if
they would have faded less if I had vents in the wheels?

If they had vents in the 15" X 5.5" wheels on 1955 C-300's then why did they
leave them off of 1960 wheels?

Who (else) has nubs or vents on their "F" wheels?

Tony

Ps Take some of what I just said with a grain of salt, if you wish, but the
whole thing IS rather confusing.