Re: [Chrysler300] 300C Tailights worth? and your ebay comments

Re: [Chrysler300] 300C Tailights worth? and your ebay comments

One last thing;
You can always file a fraud complaint with the U. S. Postmaster
General.  The internet uses phone lines and/or the Mail system and
falls under the Wire Fraud laws. Email questions both thru the "Ask a
seller a question" and by direct email to him so you have a record sent
by him of all his claims/descriptions.

The US Attorneys office is often helpful I'm told, also. This is all
free to you and at the least will cause a hassle for the Bum who is
cheating you.

Ray