Re: [Chrysler300] $54.1K buys a G and it's a 3!!!

Re: [Chrysler300] $54.1K buys a G and it's a 3!!!

John:

Thanks for sharing the perils of on-line commerce with the club.
Remember the credo "In God we trust, from the rest we'll take cash."

This is getting interesting.  Let us know how it plays out.

It does seem like I've heard about a scam wherein a seller is offered a
higher than  price, followed by a shipping order to a foreign location,
an exchange of cashier's checks that then become bogus.

Caveat emptor, and also the seller!

Good luck on a successful exchange.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber