[Chrysler300] FW: Questions from eBay Member DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS

[Chrysler300] FW: Questions from eBay Member DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS

The jerks are getting smarter.  This is not a real request for money.  Look
at it closely....it has the following characteristics:

1)  I have just had several auctions end over the last few days.

2)  The note indicates that the bidder is a POTENTIAL BUYER.

3)  The user indicates he has tried to pay through paypal yet it is only a
question form.

4)  Click on ANY of the links and a login is required.  That is not the way
Ebay works.

5)  It is not addressed to me personally.

6)  The auction number is not real.

Several of those items, they could have eliminated as flags for me with just
a little bit of research.  #5 is the safest bet to avoid getting taken.

Also, I am changing my Paypal account password to something that does NOT
match my EBay password.....word to the wise, maybe consider changing yours
if they match!

Forward these to spoof@xxxxxxxxx

Be careful, this one almost got me....they are getting more sophisticated in
their fraud attempts....they will get even better at this.

John Lyons

  _____