Re: [Chrysler300] FW: Questions from eBay Member DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS

Re: [Chrysler300] FW: Questions from eBay Member DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS

ANY message from eBay will be also included on your "My eBay" page. If
receiving anything claiming to be from ebay, don't click anywhere on
it. Instead, go to your "My eBay" page and click on "My Messages". if
it's not there, it's a fraud. Simple and easy. If you don't have a "My
eBay" page get one, even if you only look at items. You can track these
items on the "My eBay" page and see how the auction came out.
You can also look at the URL if you do click on something "Just for
fun" and see what appears. If it doesn't start with http// or
https//www.eBay.com, its a fraud.

Regards, Ray

Yahoo! Groups Links