Re: [Chrysler300] Fraud 300G AGAIN

One of my favorites, I subscribe to it and get it every day. For those
of you who don't know, the original cartoonist loved and owned finned
Mopars. They often appear in his strips, especially on Sunday. A good
line deserves to be passed on.

If you love comics, you can go to:
To get started reading comics, go to   " www.mycomicspage.com"     and
log in to pick your comics.  We can't e-mail comics to you until we
know what you want!  While you're logged in, check out our deep
archives (Doonesbury, Garfield and Calvin and Hobbes span decades!),
browse through new strips, and use our collections feature to save your
favorite comics.
Remember, this is a 10-day trial, so be sure to set up your page right
away! You may upgrade to a full, one-year membership at any time by
clicking, "Upgrade to a FULL YEAR MEMBERSHIP!"

Pick out all your favorites, now including many, many political
cartoons, and it's emailed to you daily at little cost., maybe $20 a
year for all you want. I get about 8 daily strips and 5 Political
whenever they appear.

Ray

On Jan 16, 2006, at 10:21 AM, Marshall R Larson wrote:

> I just saw that quote in Sundays Comics. It was in Jeff MacNelly's
> Shoe
>  strip.
>
>  Minnesota Marshall
>  Red G, 27 & 28 Dodge Brothers.
>
>  On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 17:22:31 -0600 Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>  write.
>  > My outgo is exceeding my income by so much
>  > it's making my upkeep my downfall!!!

>  Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>  For list server instructions, go to
>

> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

> 	â 	ÂVisit your group "Chrysler300" on the web.
> 	â 	ÂTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> 	â 	ÂYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

Yahoo! Groups Links