Re: SV: [Chrysler300] Scam Mk2

Ebay has already pulled the auction. This is the 5-6 time in 2 days
this bottom-feeder has tried. They can only operate so fast, OR live
check each auction BEFORE it is listed. That would just shut it all
down to a craw.
Like the man said, "If it looks too good to be true, it ain't".
Fortunately for us this scum-bag is making the BIN way too cheap so
it's easy to spot.
Ray

Yahoo! Groups Links